Saturday, July 08, 2006

Terror Storm --The Full Length Movie Exploring Government False Flag Ops

This morning a friend sent me a link to this full length Alex Jones video that I watched, then put up a link to on digg.com. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the several things I doubled checked for accuracy were easily verified. Some of the people interviewed are extremely competent and widely respected people who have credible stories. This is a very recent release. I recommend watching it if you have access to broadband internet. I'm not an Alex Jones fan... I really can't stand "talk" personalities of any persuasion, but I recommend just ignoring his irritating voice and presentation style and watching and listening for facts that can be proven or disproven. Then do your own research.

This is what I posted on digg with the link:

The full film, not just a clip from it, but a full 1:52:21 of web broadcast documentation that builds an eerily Orwellian case for False Flag Ops being used to control public sentiment so as to support diminished civil liberties. The wealth of historical film clips and easily verified references make this a must watch film.

read more | digg story

No comments: