Friday, January 19, 2007

Woot! Woot!

Couldn't get into my dashboard for the longest time! I'm finally back on Blogger and will be posting up a storm! Why? Because I'm headed to D.C. -- again -- for a month of civic participation as a CODEPINK Activist. Just got a $200 roundtrip fair via Priceline. Will be staying at a CODEPINK house currently being set up. I'm gonna MARCH, I'm gonna LOBBY, and I'm going to be the pink thorn that irritates the status quo on Capitol Hill for the next month. Woo Hoo!

And you know what? I'm not the only Arizonan going. You could be there too. Join us! Heck-a-roonie.... even MoveOn.org sent out an email encouraging members to come to D.C. and march or join a local protest. This isn't the "official" graphic for the march.... but who cares? This one is too good not to use!

No comments: