Saturday, January 08, 2011

Gabby Giffords Shot in Tucson

Gabby Giffords is my Congresswoman.  I have disagreed with her on many issues, but I voted for her multiple times.    I've been in her office in D.C. and spoken to her  At public meetings with her.  I have begged her to take the radical right threats in our district seriously.  She is a moderate.  I believe in the U.S. and know that Gabby does/did too.


If this is not a wake up call for all of the USA, I don't know what is.  The atmosphere in Tucson has been becoming more and more hate filled in how "liberals" are treated.  Police in Tucson have refused to come to requests for help from anti-war protesters when they were being attacked by "counter-protesters."




Gabby's opponent in the Nov '10 race called for violence.    This is an open and concealed  carry state.   We in AZ have been taken over by right wing extremists.  We have asked for help.  We have been ignored.  This is a proving ground for extremist right wing policies and practices, it has been ever since Goldwater.  Will someone please open a Federal investigation about the infiltration of AZ legal and political structure by right wing terrorists?  Please, do it for Gabby.


Grijalva's office has been attacked previously.  Both Raul and Gabby have had real and severe assault threats. 


My money is on the gunman being one of Jesse Kelly's supporters. 


Pray for Gabby, hold her in the light, envelope her in love!

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Is this not a smoking gun for concealed carry?