Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting a Take on Arizona Progressives

No the title isn't oxymoronic.  Arizona Progressives are real and easily found.  Um, the co-chair of the House Progressive Caucus is from Arizona in case you haven't noticed; and the Baja Arizona secessionist movement is real.

I recently reconnected with Lefty Blogs and am amazed at the linkage and coverage it gives me of Arizona from a perspective you will find NO WHERE ELSE.  If you want to find out what is happening in Arizona, period, you need to use this feed.


As an Arizonan I am so tired of having the same one or two derogatory and grossly inaccurate major media stories be all I hear about what is going on in my state.  I honestly do not have time to search all the blog feeds for real Arizona news when our wacko legislature and leaders get us into the news so often.


Use Lefty Blogs to peruse the hot local issues. You can always get to it from the link in the right (sorry) column. You will have to ignore a couple of posters who from my estimation seem to be on the bash Arizona bandwagon, a perspective that anyone who loves Arizona should not have, but I will let you make your own determination on that front.

Check it out.  If you want to know what the rest of Arizona (thinks beyond the Arpaio, Brewer, Pearce psychobabble) this feed is essential.


I'm stepping off the soapbox now. 

No comments: