Sunday, May 18, 2008

Obama and the BlogHer Interview.

I've been working on a post that addresses my disappointment with the reception Clinton supporters gave the NARAL endorsement of Obama this past week. I have written a bunch on the topic, but it just hasn't come together. Now that I have seen this video of Obama talking with Erin of BlogHer I think I will be able to finish the post.







I sincerely hope that this interview will help clarify issues for you too. Even more important than his answers is that he accepted the offer from BlogHer while neither Clinton nor McCain have accepted the offer made to all three of them. Just the act of accepting the invitation shows that he values the opinions of women and respects the power of both women and the importance of emergent social media.

No comments: